Skip to content
- Host must approve all decorations and all decorations must be removed by the end of the event
- Wheelchair access limited
- Amplified music OK indoors and outdoors until 10pm
- Smoking in designated areas only
- General liability insurance required
- Biodegradable throwables only
- Clients and/or their caterers are responsible for clearing and undressing all tables. This includes collecting and bagging all trash and service items such as cups, bottles, napkins, etc. All the items brought in by the client, including service items and decorations must be either bagged for disposal or loaded and removed at the conclusion of your event.
- Your host will be present on site throughout the day and into the evening to help ensure you and your guests have a safe and enjoyable time on the property.
- Alcohol policy: Channing allows you to bring your own alcohol onsite for your event. However, Channing does not have a liquor license and requires all alcohol be contained in an open bar set up, controlled by a certified/licensed bartender at all times. All of age guests must provide a valid ID in order to drink on the property. Alcohol cannot be sold on property. We reserve the right to shut down the bar at any point in time if we feel guests are being over served, or if the situation becomes out of hand. We do not allow outside alcohol to be provided by guests attending your event.